Deerfly Patches are a non chemical, odorless protection from
biting deerflies. They are a disposable 2″ x 6″ adhesive patch that is placed on the back of the hat or cap and trap the deerflies as they buzz around your head. Virtually every deerfly will land on the patch because they target it as a “good biting place”
Deerflies are sometimes called Marsh Flies, Sheep Flies, May flies, Sand Flies, or Greenheads. They all bite. Conventional repellents do not work well on them.
Used by gardeners, fishermen, hikers, campers,
runners, bikers, canoeists, horseback riders, anyone outside.
One patch will last 1-3 days on your cap.
Shelf life in the package, several years.
Orders before noon will ship same day. Orders in afternoon will ship the next day.
- Stops biting deerflies, marsh flies, sand flies, sheep flies, greenheads
- No chemicals, no odor, safe to use
- Better than a conventional, spray-on repellent
- 2″ x 6″ patch attaches to your cap or hat
- Field tested and recommended by Ohio State University, Michigan Department of Fish and Wildlife, and the North American Hunting Club.