Genuine FTDI Chipset – Works with the latest Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Drivers
If you are tired of messing with the “counterfeit prolific chips” in the ‘other’ cables available on Amazon – this cable this is your answer. This cable works with the latest FTDI drivers
The drivers are also downloadable directly from http://baofengtech.com/pccable
Drivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows, Max OSX, and Linux
Works with the BaoFeng UV-5Rs, UV-82s, BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, UV-82HP and more!
Works with the BaoFeng and Kenwood portable radios requiring the 2-pin KPG-22 type connector.
Also works with other models of radios that use the same 2-pin configuration including: AnyTone, FDC, Linton, Puxing, Surecom, Weierwei, Wouxun, and Quansheng.
Q: Do I need to “back-date” or install a prolific driver?
A: NO – those procedures found online are for counterfeit cables. This cable will automatically install with the drivers on your computer.
Q: My computer did not automatically install the driver – now what?
A: Download the and update to the latest FTDI driver at: baofengtech.com/pccable or at anytonetech.com/anytone-usb-cable
Q: I need help using the software
A: Miklor.com is an excellent resource site for AnyTone and BaoFeng FAQs and Software questions.
- Genuine FTDI USB Programming Cable (Only Sold by BaoFengTech – insure BaoFengTech is your selected distributor to guarantee accuracy in receiving what is described)
- No Driver Issues – No old drivers needed – Plug and Play
- Unlike the common “clone” USB programming Cables available Amazon – These cables just work!
- Works with BaoFeng’s Latest Radios: UV-5X3, BF-F8HP, and UV-82HP
- Helpful BaoFeng Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor.com