Comes with a removable hanging handle, fitted with hook for easy overhead suspension. Magnetic base for easy attachment to steel surfaces such as car hoods, refrigerators etc. Powerful 800 3.6v battery. Light indicates charging (red) and full charge (green). User Tips: For best results, wind steadily at about 3 revolutions per second. Wind the Aurora at least once a month to prolong battery life. Avoid extremes of humidity and temperature. Do not shine directly into eyes. Specifications and Performance Shine time fully charged (max): Low Brightness 12 hours; Brightness 150 min; Red LED 2.5 hours; Flashing Red LED 60 min Shine time after 1 minute winding: Low Brightness 25 min; High Brightness 5 min; Red LED 25 min; Flashing Red LED 45 min Time to fully charge: By DC adapter 5 hours; by hand crank 100 minutes Maximum brightness (High): 60Lm Input voltage: 5v
- Rechargeable through both dynamo and external 5v power source (cable included)
- Four lighting modes: Low Brightness, High Brightness, Red LED and Flashing Red LED
- Available 5v USB power options include FatCat Wall Adapters, Car Adapter and Solar Panels
- About the Fatcat Power Ultra compact Hanglight:
- Ultra compact, rainproof, camping overhead lantern, powered by dynamo (hand crank) and USB.