The pole tip is made from 100% Carbon Fiber that boasts superior hardness as well as strong abrasion resistance,
-heat resistance and corrosion resistance. The pole tip provides a firm and anti-slip hold that you can rely on across different terrains.
This Poles are designed to offer you more stability and lessen the impact on your knees when you are hiking.
1. Unlock the external lever and adjust the pole section to your desired length.
2. Keep the two sections of equal length for a long-lasting product life.
3. Adjust the tightness of the bolt appropriately.
4. Twist the lever to lock the pole in place.
Material: 100% carbon fiber
Adjustable length: 24 in – 53 in (62 cm – 135 cm)
Suitable body heights: 4.9 ft – 6.4 ft (150 cm – 195 cm)
Handle material: High-density EVA
Wrist strap material: Wear-resistant nylon fabric
Locking system: External locking mechanism
Gross weight (accessories included): 1.32 lbs (600 g)
- High Quality – Made from 100% super lightweight carbon fiber, this pole set stands out from aluminum or carbon alloy poles on the market because of its natural anti-shock material.
- Lightweight – It’s comfortable use our carbon fiber poles, best for hikers, walkers and other outdoor enthusiast for a long time hiking or daily walking.
- Collapsible – Our poles feature our Quick Flip Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse and small enough to stored within your backpack.
- Ergonomic grip: RGONOMIC GRIP: The Terra Hiker hiking sticks feel pretty good in hand, thanks to their high-density EVA handle fits comfortably in your hand; effectively absorbs moisture to help prevent slipping; adjustable wrist strap offers added safety and comfort during your hiking trip
- Versatility: These adjustable walking poles come with quite a few attachments, 2 round-shaped covers, and 2 snow baskets included; hike over flat, mountainous, rocky, muddy or even snowcapped ground; do not let any terrain or weather slow you down