SLFC Portable Multifunction Backcountry Shovel offers MAXIMUM Strength and Durability
Shovel, Hoe, Axe, Hammer, Auto Emergency Escape Hammer, Saw, Knife, Wire Cutter, Bottle Opener, Fire-Starter Magnesium
Using Shovel and Hoe, dig out your car from snow, dig a quick shelter in a tree well or trench, dig pits for determining backcountry snowpack conditions, carve out a level space for your tent when snow camping or glacier climbing, dig fresh snow to melt for drinking water and MORE
Using Axe, Saw, Wire Cutter and Knife, cut woods for shelter and fire, cut cord, open food packets, trim tape and MORE
Using Fire-Starter Magnesium, start fire for light, heat and cooking Unrelenting Strength and Durability Shovel Head: Made of Hi-Carbon Stainless Steel (Hardness: HRC50-52, Tensile Strength: MPa >= 735, Limit Standard: 15T)
Handle: Made of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. The surface is treated by anodic oxidation technology and is processed by CNC digital machine that make it reach a very high level of integration and stability.
Knife: Made of Hi-Carbon Steel (Hardness: RHV55)
End Handle: Made of Aerospace Grade Aluminum (Tensile Strength: MPa350) SLFC Portable Multifunction Backcountry Shovel delivers the ultimate in backcountry versatility.
Click “Add to Cart” yellow button above and get one for your future hiking, camping, backpacking, outdoor excursion and adventures!
- Multi-function:Compass,digging, sawing, chopping, cutting, picking, prying, hammering, bottle opening, shoveling.
- PORTABLE- Amazingly compact and lightweight that can easily fit in a small space in your vehicle for snow days or unexpected emergencies. Attach carrying case to belt for easy access. Don’t travel without this versatile folding tool!
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE- Made with Heat-Treated High Quality SOLID Carbon Steel (Blade and Knife) and Aerospace Grade Aluminum (Knife), for maximum strength and lifetime durability. Go ahead- PUT IT TO THE TEST!
- Foldable with a carrying pouch with a loop so the shovel may attach to a belt or backpack.
- The military original issue e-tool entrenching shovel can be used either straight or at a 90 degree angle.